Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Huhu's sick :(

Hey guys.

It's been a while since the last post. Last week we had a real fun time in cell. Ivan playing the guitar for the first time for worship. Did a really good job. Ray's sharing on grace. Hopefully we will apply that to our everyday lives. We also did that collage (I'm not sure if thats how you spell it) thing which almost turn in a disaster due to Ben's creative juices hahaha. In the end we did a pretty good job on it I reckon.

Me and Ben went to attend Sam's orchestra performance last Saturday. That was my first time going to an orchestra. What did I think about it. Pretty cool if you ask me. Here are some pictures of the night.


Ben together with the star of the night


Me and the star of the night


Sam and family


orchestra

Sunday afternoon we went for X-Men 3 the movie. I reckon it was a real cool movie. What say you guys? Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did.

Some of you might not know but I've got the flu over the weekend. It's so bad to the point that the doctor ask me to stay at home for a week just to rest. Guess thats a blessing in disguise eh haha. Point is theres a flu bug going around. So everyone please take care of yourself, the change of weather is not doing anyone any good either. Drink loads of water and get enough rest yeah.

Looking forward to cell this week. Till next post take care and God bless.


- Seng -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»